white hatter
Tuesday, December 27, 2005
 
Laryngitis

I think I've about had it with all them crooked lines for the time being. Time to sit back and let it all go south. With the risk of sounding a bit too cute, it is time to let hegel play the fool.
The truth of the matter is that I lost my voice again. It happens from time to time, it happens far too often and it makes me wish I could make it stop. It happens the same every time. A severe case of laryngitis and I have to keep myself busy whispering to ghosts of hope that never come true.
A structural flaw of sorts. My very own.
So it was laryngitis. You get that when you start to care about who's listening and you stop caring about who's caring.
And the best thing to do when you can't speak is to shut up.
The other truth is that I have found something worth saying again. But that's going to just have to wait. I'm still struggling just to right myself here, its a little slow and there isn't the least bit of a beat coming to my ear just yet. I'm feeling a bit tipsy from even this kiddie pool of words right now. So this is enough for now.
Comments:

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Blogarama
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Listed on Blogwise Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com